Friday, January 28, 2011

Unto Heaven I will cry on “The Rock”


Unto Heaven I will cry on “The Rock”
Hear my prayers as one of the faithful flock
I voice my supplications with my tears
Steady my heart and remove all my fears
Do not condemn me with the wicked ones
Whose heart after all mischief flees and runs
They run after darkness and all sadness
Bringing pain and suffering in madness

But I will praise heaven with my whole life
To live in goodness and avoid all strife
I lift my hands to heaven’s Divine will
In my life let your righteousness fulfill
The Eternal is my faithful strong shield
To your unconditional love I yield


Psalm 28:7   “The LORD is my strength and my shield; my
heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly
rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.”


 Copyright © 2006, 2011  Thomas C. Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment