Sunday, January 16, 2011

Divine light of heaven show me the way


Divine light of heaven show me the way
Illuminate the path of life today
You are ever with me as my true guide
Forever in your truth I shall abide
In your presence is everlasting joy
Protection over death you do deploy
The faithful will not be left in the grave
In your abundant mercy you will save

You are my shepherd who supplies my need
Showering me with blessings that exceed
Your presence is always very near me
Protecting me from what I can not see
You are worthy of my undying trust
Every good thing you do give to the just




Psalm 16:11   “Thou wilt show me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures forevermore.”



Copyright © 2011 Thomas C. Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment