Sunday, January 30, 2011

In dedication I will heaven praise

In dedication I will heaven praise
From my enemies wrath you did so raise
Lifting me up I do rejoice and cry
For on Heaven only I do rely
You have saved my soul from an early grave
In mercy and great kindness you did save
Your anger is but a moment in time
But Divine grace is truly so sublime

Favor from above forever will stand
Steadfast like a mountain at your command
What profit is there in death and the grave
The dust can not praise truth nor help to save
And though weeping may endure through the night
Joy comes in the morning sun’s rays so bright

Psalm 30:5   “For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favor
is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh
in the morning.”.

 

Copyright © 2006, 2011  Thomas C. Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment