Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Help In Need


Eternal One, save me by your great name
Judge me by your strength that removes my blame
Hear my prayer and the words I lift high
On your loving kindness I do rely
Incline your ear to the thoughts of my heart
The enemy wants to pull us apart
Oppressors do not care for what is right
Your righteousness for them is out of sight

Almighty One you are my help in need
Through the Holy Ghost you planted the seed
Living Heavenly power makes me bold
Draw near to your grace is what you have told
You have delivered me from sin’s strong grip
Temptation’s power can no longer trip

Psalms 54:7 KJV For he hath delivered me out of all trouble: and mine eye hath seen his desire upon mine enemies.


Copyright © 2006, 2011  Thomas C. Blake 

No comments:

Post a Comment