Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mt. Zion rescue the just

In corrupt wickedness do fools delight
It gives them a sense of power and might
Scoffers trust in evolution’s false word
Creation without design is absurd
Gives an endless excuse to follow sin
In their heart is where evil does begin
Who will come from Mt. Zion for the just
Will not the Holy One rescue the Just?

My prayers in the morning are thoughts I send
My trust in goodness that will never bend
Exalt the one who is faithful and true
In worship is where all blessings accrue
Enduring power that comes from on high
My daily hope upon which I rely

Psalms 53:6 KJV Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! When God bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.


Copyright © 2006, 2011  Thomas C. Blake 

No comments:

Post a Comment