Saturday, February 12, 2011

Faith from the Eternal truth

The wicked can enslave the pure and just
Causing uncertain fear and great distrust
Vindication is my heart’s prayerful plea
Heaven’s rescue is the hope that I see
Calm the toil that lives within so deep
Dry my tears through the night when I do weep
Then will I go to your altar with praise
Singing your greatness throughout all my days

You make a way for the just in their plight
Breaking oppression’s mourning with new sight
Where there is no vision the people do die
Your living waters do always supply
For you have sent out the light of your WORD
Faith from the Eternal truth that I heard


Psalms 43:3 KJV O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles.



Copyright © 2006, 2011  Thomas C. Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment