Friday, February 4, 2011

Confound those in shame who do seek my soul


Confound those in shame who do seek my soul
With your Divine armor shall I stand whole
This is my prayer to the Eternal One
Heaven’s great armies can not be outdone
All evil will be as chaff in the wind
No way out of war they find themselves pinned
Destruction comes as a thief in the night
There is no time for them to take their flight

Lying against me with malice of tongue
Just penalty they are condemned and hung
For peace and love is far from their cold heart
Separating from the just they depart
Unity is the reward of love’s peace
In abundance it will yield great increase


Psalm 35:4    “Let them be confounded and put to
shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned
back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt.”


 Copyright © 2006, 2011  Thomas C. Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment